WHAT WE DO
With our land management services we cover it all; from habitat management to farm, pasture, and hunting leases. We help execute all of the details for your property so that your mind can rest easy with the knowledge that you are fully maximizing your land potential and income. When it's time to renew your lease, we remove the stress for our clients, working to erase any uncertainty of any adjustments that should be made to your property.
Benefits of Land Management
- Negotiate annual lease rates, executing the lease and ensure fair market value
- Create and maintain relationships with buyers/sellers and lease/lessee
- Recommend different lease and contract options
- Conduct field checks and gather information through pictures and drone
- Explore and implement value added income opportunities
- Explore hunting leases through individuals and State GFP
- Recommend projects to improve land value and long term quality through different practice (fencing, erosion and water drainage)
- Recommend different programs out there
- Monitor compliance with applicable programs
Need your hunting property set up? We can do it for you!
- Habitat restoration
- Planting food plots, trees, and native grasses
- Setting tree stands and blinds
- Monitor trail cameras
These efforts dramatically increase the value of your land and benefit both buyer and seller.
Land Management Form